Trivia Night planned as athletic fund-raiser

Men’s soccer players Isaac Casas and Davy Arteaga rehydrate vs Malcolm X in a non-conference matchup. Their next game is 4 p.m. Friday, Sept. 22 at LaSalle Rotary Park.

Akari Oya

Akari Oya

Staff, Staff Writers

The annual IVCC Athletic Department Trivia Night is Saturday, Sept. 30 in the gym. Doors will open at 5:30 p.m. with play starting at 6:30 p.m.

Everyone is welcome and questions will be from a variety of categories, so everyone can participate! Teams can have up to 10 players but you can play with less than 10. If you have less than 10, there may be others looking to join a team–just let us know.

The cost to play is $10 per person and $7 for IVCC students. The winning team will win $300, second place will win $200, and third place will win $100. There will be additional opportunities to win other prizes as well. Food and beverages will be available for purchase throughout the event.

Every person who wears something purple will be entered in a raffle to win an IVCC Gift Bag.

Every student who shows an IVCC ID will be entered in a raffle to win a $50 IVCC Bookstore Gift Card.

To register, please contact Sue Harding at (815)224-0472 or at sue_harding@ivcc.edu.