App lets you take Blackboard to go!

Hunter Smith, Columnist

As college students in today’s age, it is extremely important for us to stay connected with our courses.

Between classes, studying, trying to work and keep up a social presence, certain information and communication can be lost.

For me, when I discovered that IVCC Blackboard can be accessed from my mobile device, I knew I had to download the app. The Mobile Learn app can be accessed from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. It makes keep track of your assignments a breeze!

To download the app for either Android or iPhone, type in “Blackboard Mobile Learn” and download it.

The app icon in IOS is a light blue icon with a pencil.

Once downloaded, you enter your login information just as you would on a desktop computer.

The mobile app has a ton to offer to students like easy access to grades and due dates in order of when they are due.

You can even open PowerPoints or Word documents for easy studying or just staying on track with later assignments.

Along with all of those great things the app offers, you can post in discussion boards, submit work, and even connect to email for easy communication with professors.