Schroeder honored for decade as PTK advisor

Thanks+for+the+service%0ADean+of+Natural+Sciences+and+Business+Ron+Groleau+%28left%29+presents+IVCC+biology+instructor+Eric+Schroeder+%28right%29+with+a+lapel+pin+in+recognition+of+his+service+to+Phi+Theta+Kappa.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Thanks for the service
Dean of Natural Sciences and Business Ron Groleau (left) presents IVCC biology instructor Eric Schroeder (right) with a lapel pin in recognition of his service to Phi Theta Kappa.

Thanks for the service Dean of Natural Sciences and Business Ron Groleau (left) presents IVCC biology instructor Eric Schroeder (right) with a lapel pin in recognition of his service to Phi Theta Kappa.

Submitted Photo

Submitted Photo

Submitted Photo

Staff, Staff Writers

Illinois Valley Community College biology instructor Eric Schroeder was honored recently for his 10 years as an advisor to Rho Omega, the college’s chapter of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.

“Eric is the lifeblood of this organization on our campus and has devoted hundreds of unpaid hours to PTK,” said IVCC President Jerry Corcoran.

“IVCC students have earned state and national recognition, in part, due to his leadership.”

Schroeder received a PTK lapel pin and a letter from the organization’s President and CEO Lynn Tincher-Ladner.