‘Thor: Ragnarok’ will surely ‘rok’ your world

Noah Currie, Columnist

“Thor: Ragnarok” was one of the funniest movies that I have seen in a while. It has everything that anyone could ask for, including a lot of cool action scenes that are visually appealing. The settings are all unique, varying from a royal and medieval looking palace to a large garbage-filled wasteland that also has a futuristic civilization.

The cast member’s all have great chemistry, costumes and direction. The plot is very neat because it puts the hero, Thor, in a position that he is not used to because he is in a strange land and no longer has his weapon that he usually relies on.

Everything about the movie is detailed, and that is due to the amazing employees of Marvel Studios but also the director Taika Waititi. He not only directed the film but also played one of the characters named Korg. Taika has worked on other films such as “Eagle vs Shark” and one of my favorite Halloween movies: “What We Do in the Shadows.”

This is one of the funniest Marvel Studios movies that I have ever seen other than “Deadpool.” If you haven’t seen it yet, I recommend that you do before the other giant movies like “Star Wars” and “Jumanji” come out.