‘Mr. Stark, This Movie Doesn’t feel So Good’

Noah Currie, IV Leader Culture Editor

“Avengers Infinity War” is a movie that deals with a massive amount of main characters, a large number of past prequels and a great villain.

The first 10 minutes of the film are shocking and really set the tone of the movie. What really made the film great for me was how they handled giving focus to the large cast of characters, how good of a villain Thanos is and the ending.

The main cast, which pulls heroes from “Avengers” and “Guardians of the Galaxy,” features a lot of superheroes, but with such a large cast, it can be very difficult to focus on everyone. However, I thought “Infinity War” did it with ease.

I enjoyed the grouping of characters of Ironman with Spiderman and Hulk with Captain America.

But Thanos is by far one of my favorite characters of all time because he does not like what he has to do but he thinks what he is doing is the solution.

The film is shot with giant fight scenes, wonderful and unique settings and has light and dark moments in it. But by far, the best part was the ending.

I don’t want to give anything away to anyone who has not seen it, but it will leave you with a terrible feeling in your chest and make you afraid of any other movie you are going to see. I would give this movie a 9 out of 10 because of a great story, large cast and great ending.